Little Smiles hosts amazing events throughout the year. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call 561-899-4700 to learn more about these and other sponsorship opportunities.
Roxy’s Pub, West Palm Beach: Bamboozle is Palm Beach County’s one-of-a-kind, adventure style scavenger hunt on Clematis Street in downtown West Palm Beach. Up to 50 teams of four compete for points by trying to solve clues, complete zany activities and games and bring back photos and items they find in the downtown area. The event culminates in a costume contest and after party at Roxy’s Rooftop. On-street vehicle displays available.
- * 5 $250 Challenge Host Sponsorships: Employee interaction with teams, event display/collateral and signage, logo on clue sheets
- * Unlimited $500 Corporate Teams: Two teams, event display/collateral and signage
- * 1 $2,500 After-party Sponsor – 2017 presented by Email@bility: Two teams, naming rights, company banner at registration and after-party, marketing collateral to all teams, online and social media inclusion, logo on all bamboozle material, live remarks at After-party
- * 1 $5,000 Presenting Sponsor – 2017 presented by Brown & Brown Insurance, WPB: Four bamboozle teams, VIP area at after-party, company logo incorporated into Bamboozle logo, event display/collateral and signage, logo on all printed material, online and social media marketing, live remarks at After-party
Pediatric Nurses Week, October 2017
Over 12 Hospital/Oncology Facilities, Southeast Florida: Little Smiles has a strong commitment to honoring local nurses who care for our areas children every day. Once a year during pediatric nurses week we host a cocktail party for nurses in Broward and Palm Beach County, and visit all of our facilities with goodies, branded items, food and more to show our community’s appreciation.
- * 1 $5,000 Sponsor: Co-branded product options, event signage, employee participation, online and social media marketing
13th Annual Stars Ball, February 2018
Harriet Himmel Theatre, CityPlace, WPB: The Stars Ball is an annual, black tie optional gala that provides a magical ‘night at the Oscars’ for up to 10 children battling cancer and other severe medical conditions. Our goal is to make the children feel like Stars for a day complete with makeovers and full celebrity treatment. The evening is modeled after a traditional Hollywood awards event, complete with red carpet interviews, paparazzi, video vignettes and more.
The Stars Ball attracts over 300 guests from across Palm Beach County, and hundreds more crowd CityPlace to cheer the kids on. This event is the perfect way for your business to show support for local children while maximizing your advertising potential to CityPlace consumers and established, family oriented individuals and businesses in Palm Beach County who identify with and act to improve their local community.
- * 1 $500 Breakfast Sponsor: Event signage
- * 2 $800 Dress and Tux Sponsors: Two tickets, program/event signage
- * 10 – 15 $1,000 Nurse Sponsors: Two guest tickets, two nurse tickets, program/event signage
- * 28 $2,750 Corporate Table Sponsors: One table of 10, Online/Program/Event Signage
- * 4 $5,000 Academy Award Sponsors: One table of 10, Print/Online/Program/Media/Event Signage
- * 1 $10,000 Presenting Sponsor – 2018 presented by Florida Public Utilities: Two tables of 10, Print/Online/Program/Media/Event Signage
18th Annual Golf Tournament, May 2018
PGA National, Palm Beach Gardens: Little Smiles of Florida’s Annual Golf Tournament is not your average golf event. Held on the Champions course at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, the four-man scramble kicks off at 1:30 pm after registration, lunch and margaritas provided by Chili’s Bar and Grill. A few games kick off the competitive spirit, and the food and drink served throughout the day keeps everyone energized and having fun. Trophies are awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams at a raffle and closing awards ceremony dinner.
- * 1 $2,000 Lunch Sponsor: One foursome, logo on event signs, website and marketing materials, “Tee Time” magazine advertisement, hole signage
- * 1 $3,000 Awards Dinner Sponsor: One foursome, awards presentation remarks, logo on event banner, website and marketing materials, hole signage, “Tee Time” magazine advertisement, exhibit and display company product at dinner or on the course.
- * 1 $5,000 Presenting Sponsor: Tournament naming opportunity, one foursome, branded giveaways, event signs, website and marketing materials, “Tee Time” magazine advertisement, hole signage at the ‘The Bear Trap’, remarks at tournament start
3569 91st Street North
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403